We are pleased to announce five new certificate courses from our partner universities launched on Edcent in July. The certificate is designed to help students gain entry-level skills in different industries.
As digital transformation sweeps across industries, organizations increasingly need employees skilled in tech-driven tools, systems, and ways of working. Among these emerging, in-demand roles are design, data science, technology and computer science, who use these skills to help organizations scale their businesses and launch new products. These skills are slated to steadily grow over the coming years.
Browse through the list below, and start learning something new today.
1. Bitcoin A-Z: Learn How To Build A Blockchain: Learn key Blockchain concepts, intuition and practical training to get you quickly up to speed with all things Crypto and Blockchain related.
2. Adobe Illustrator: Learn Adobe Illustrator CC graphic design, logo design, and more with this in-depth, practical, easy-to-follow course.
3. Google Ads: Learn Google Ads (Former Google AdWords) to Get More Traffic, Leads & Sales to Grow Your Business & Career.
4. Business Plan Writing Strategies: Ready to achieve your business goals? A business plan is your secret weapon to get everyone excited about what’s next.
5. Landing page design: Triple Your Conversion Rate With These Landing Page Design Principles & Build A Landing Page From Scratch With No Code.
You can find more courses on the Catalog page